R.L.Jalappa Group of Institutions
Bangalore rural- 561 203
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob no: 99801 38854
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical and MBA in HR.
Experience: Total- 25 Years
Working as Head- HRD in R.L.Jalappa Group of Institutions from the year 2005.
- R. L. Jalappa Institute of Technology, Estd: 2001
- R. L. Jalappa Industrial Training Institute Estd: 200
- Sri Devaraj Urs International Residential School, Estd: 2003
- Sri Devaraj Urs Pre –University College ,Estd: 2003
- Sri Devaraj Urs Institute of Management ,Estd:2006
- R. L. Jalappa Polytechnic College, Estd: 2016
- 1995-2005 - Worked on CAD and APERTURE (Facility management software) and implemented Facilities and Assets Management Solutions in MNC’s like HEWLETT PACKARD, Bangalore.
- 1991-95 - Mysore Modules (Gear Manufacturing unit) as Engineer.
- 1990-91 - HMT, Die casting Division as Graduate Engineer.
- Assist and report to the Director (Admin) and CEO, RLJIT Campus.
- Oversee Employee recruitment, setting up of Pay scales and Guidelines in salaries of employees of all the institutes in R.L.Jalappa Campus, Doddaballapur.
- Prepare the fee fixation documents and appear in fee regulatory committee formed by Govt. of Karnataka.
- Represent R.L.Jalappa Institute of Technology in meetings conducted by KUPECA and Government bodies.
- Represent all the institutions in the court relating to Legal matters.
- Appear in the AICTE or LIC inspection.
- Formulate service rules & policies to the Institutions under R L Jalappa Group of Institutions.
- Prepare all the documents and obtain grant of approval of new institutions that would be established in the R.L.Jalappa Campus, D'bpur.