Excellence in sports
It is a great pleasure to share that our college has organized the following events
- VTU Kho - Kho tournament during May 2015
- VTU North zone Cricket tournament during Feb 2015.
- VTU B.B tournament during April 2016
- VTU Foot Ball tournament during March 2016
- Our students Divya of 6th ECE & Impana of 8th ECE represented all Indian inter University Ball Badminton Team at Chennai.
- Kho-Kho Team Secured 2nd place in VTU Tournament.
- Ball Badminton Team Secured 3rd place in VTU tournament
- Annual Sports 2015 Champion Vijay Niranjan CSE and Arshiya Khair of CSE
- Gold medal in High jump & long jump at Mysore Dasera Sports.
- Gold medal in VTU Yoga Tournament.
- II place in Volley Ball in VTU north zone.
- II place in Cricket in VTU Tournament.
- Organized VTU inter zone Hand ball tournament.
- Organized VTU inter college Inter zone Cricket Tournament.
- III place in cross country race in VTU Inter college.
- Received Rs. 1 Lakh cash award for excellence in the sports from VTU.
Co-curricular and Extracurricular Activities
- Mr.Prem Venkat Ram a second year student of Mechanical Engineering has secured First Place in VTU Fest-16 for the event Mimicry held at Alvas Institute Technology , Moodbidri during 07-10th May 2016.
- Three students from 4th sem Mechanical Engineering have secured 2nd place in "VTU - BUSINESS PLAN" a state level competition organized at MSRT - Bangalore.
- A team of students from Mechanical Engineering were participated in ANVESHANA - 2016, A state level Science and Technology fair organized by Agastya Foundation during 24th - 26th February 2016.
- Three students of VIII semester are qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE -2016) an all India level entrance examination.
- II semester students of all the departments were visited "Indian Institute of Science", Bangalore in the eve of "Open Day" on 5th March 2016.
- An industrial visit was organized for VIII semester Mechanical Engineering student to BEML - KGF complex during 27th Feb. -29th February 2016
An alumni meet was organized on 31st October 2015 for which about 200 alumni were attended making the meet very effective and successful.